Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life is good.

I don't have too much to say tonight, but I'm really thankful right now.

I've had a great day, working on my writing mostly, but also doing a lot of reading. It's been so relaxing and even though I have some stressful things going on, nothing's keeping me down for any length of time, because I've been remembering to ask the Lord to help me. I'd be so confused and depressed if I didn't.

I also believe the healing I've been praying for is happening. I've never heard of anyone praying about allergies, but it's important to me because I didn't always have allergies... they developed over the years and got really bad - and we have animals, so it's terribly difficult at times (there's also the dust - and we're doing renovations). Anyway, I haven't sneezed all day, which really is miraculous. I've been suffering for days with this, pretty well ever since I got home from New York three weeks ago.

God is good - I hope to remember this every day.

2 comments:

Liv said...

=] Thank you so much for reading my stuff. You've encouraged me so much, and God has definitely used you as a resource of reassurance to know that he is going to bless it. I appreciate your input on everything and i hope you continue to.

I also just wanted to say you have an awesome heart. I've read most of your blogs, and God just shines through you. Don't lose that..ever. We need more people like you in the world.

kugged said...

I agree with Liz totally - thank you for the encouraging comment you posted on my No More Poverty blog. You do have an amazing heart and faith, and you write with sincerity/honesty. Thank you!